Norbar 13052 Torque Wrench Production P-Type Industrial Ratchet (Push Through Square) Model 60, 1/2", 8 - 60N.m, comes in a moulded box for storage and protection
'P' Type Torque Wrenches are designed for the production environment where they will be set and then dedicated to a particular application. There is no scale, the wrench must be set against a torque testing device such as Norbar's Professional Torque Tester. The push-through ratchets on these models are robustly engineered for strength and durability. The strength and high wear resistance comes from a coarse tooth pattern while a principle of offset ratchet pawls gives a narrow engagement angle. The push-through square drive is not only a robust design but allows the wrench to be used for torque control in both the clockwise and anti clockwise directions, and allows for a wider model range of up to 400 N-m.
- Setting system is designed to discourage unauthorised alteration
- Coloured end seals are provided to identify the wrench to a particular operator, torque setting or calibration period
- Accuracy of +/-3% of reading exceeds all international standards for torque wrenches
- Available with a high quality ratchet or as a 'Torque Handle'
- Retained square drive will not pull out of the head when the socket is removed
- Plastic storage case
- Length: 299 mm
- Ratchet Diameter: 40 mm
- Ratchet Type: Industrial Push-Through
- Reaction Plate Weight: 72
- Square Size: 1/2"
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Operates between:
- 500.0 - 900.0 lbf-in
- 5.0 - 45.0 lbf-ft
- 8.0 - 60.0 N-m
- 1.0 - 6.0 kgf-m
- Weight: 0.69 Kg