Norbar 14004 Model 1500 Torque Wrench 3/4 Inch Sq Dr 500 - 1500 N.m 370 - 1100lbf.ft
The Norbar 14004 Model 1500 has been designed as an extension to the Norbar 'Professional' range of Torque Wrenches, Models 60 - 330 and so have the same high quality and accuracy. It is fitted with a 3/4 Inch Drive, has a scale in N·m and lbf·ft and has an accuracy of ±3%.
- Non length dependent. Extension handle (weighs additional 1.7kg) can be used to reduce operator effort (handle supplied as standard with Model 800, 1000 and 1500)
- Positive 'click' can be heard seen and felt
- Long scale length in N·m and lbf·ft allows error free setting
- Fine 60 tooth ratchet allows the wrench to be used in confined areas
- Supplied with a Calibration Certificate, which meets the requirements of ISO 6789-2:2017
- Accuracy: ±3%
- Operates between: 370.00 - 1100.00 lbf·ft (10.00 Increment) 500.00 - 1500.00 N·m (10.00 Increment)
- Length: 1570 mm
- Square Size: 3/4"
- Torque Radius: 1423 mm
- Weight: 6.7 Kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 60
- Ratchet Type: push-through
- Length (inc. Ext. Handle): 2070 mm