Norbar 15002 Model 50 Industrial Ratchet Torque Wrench Pro 3/8in Square Drive with 1/2in Adapter 10 - 50 N.m, 7.5 - 37.5 lbf.ft
This updated Professional Torque Wrench has been re-engineered to be even more accurate, durable and easy to use. The square drive features a finger grip on the top ('mushroom' head) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met.
- Factory calibrated to +/-3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certifcate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000:2000.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and accurate setting.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the Timestrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Part number: 15002
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Operates between:
- 10.0 - 50.0 N-m
- 7.5 - 37.5 lbf-ft
- Length: 335 mm
- Square Size: 3/8" (1/2" adaptor included)
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: Industrial 'Mushroom' head
- Ratchet Diameter: 35 mm
- Packed Length: 380 mm
- Packed Weight: 1.05kg