Norbar 15004 Torque Wrench Pro 200, 1/2", 40 - 200 N-m, 30 - 150 lbf-ft
The new professional torque wrench has been re-engineered to be even more precise, strong and easy to use.The square drive features a finger grip on the top ('mushroom' head) that assists with running down the nut until resistance is met.
- Factory calibrated to +/-3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certificate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000:2000
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and prevents accidental adjustment
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting
- Unique on a torque wrench, the TimeStrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration
- Length: 470 mm
- Square Size: 1/2"
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: Industrial 'Mushroom' head
- Ratchet Diameter: 45 mm
- Packed Length: 505 mm
- Weight: 1.07 Kg