Norbar 15014 Model 100 3/8 Inch Automotive Reversible Ratchet 20.0 - 100.0 N-m/ 15.0 - 75.0 lbf-ft
The New Norbar Professional Torque Wrench has been re-engineered to be even more accurate, durable and easy to use. Since its original, award winning launch in 1984 and extensive face-lift in 2000, Norbar's Professional Torque Wrench range has become one of the most popular wrench ranges available worldwide. In this re-engineered version, the core principles of accuracy, durability and comfort are carried over but every component part is new and improved.
- Factory calibrated to +/-3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certifcate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000:2000.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and accurate setting.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the Timestrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Plastic storage case
- Calibration certificate
- Length: 370 mm
- Square Size: 3/8"
- Ratchet Teeth: 72
- Ratchet Type: Reversible
- Ratchet Diameter: 30 mm
- Packed Length: 505 mm
- Weight: 1.21 Kg