Norbar 15095 Model 300 TH Torque Handle Pro 500 - 2500 lbf.in, 16mm Spigot
The Norbar Professional Torque Handle has been re-engineered to be even more accurate durable and easy to use. With an adjustable scale which is twice as fast. The scale adjusts twice as fast but the effort required is reduced The lock is now a push/pull type. It is faster and more intuitive to use. A coloured band on the lock clearly shows that the wrench is unlocked. The scale is 60% larger for better visibility and more accurate setting. The handle has a superior, ergonomic shape and has a higher proportion of soft-feel, high grip material. It is more comfortable to use.
- Factory calibrated to +/-3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certifcate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000:2000.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and accurate setting.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the Timestrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Part number: 15095
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Operates between: 500 - 2500 lbf.in
- Length: 569 mm
- Weight: 1.17kg
- Packed Length: 730 mm
- Packed Weight: 1.92kg