Norbar 15135 Model 200 Female Torque Handle Pro 14 x 18mm Drive, 400 - 1800 lbf.in
Norbar Torque Handles are based on the 'Professional' wrench range and share the same high precision engineering. This Female End version is 14 x 18 mm rectangular type. For many applications a spanner end fitting rather than a socket is the best or, often, the only solution. Typically this will be because the joint is a pipe union (such as a brake pipe).
- Factory calibrated to +/-3% and our new mechanism ensures that the accuracy is retained for longer.
- Every wrench is supplied with a calibration certifcate to satisfy the requirements of ISO 9000:2000.
- Ergonomic new handle with a high proportion of soft-feel, high grip material.
- Handle material and lens resist all chemicals in common automotive, industrial and aviation use.
- Secure push/pull locking mechanism is quick and intuitive to use and accurate setting.
- Large scale window and long scale length for great visibility and accurate setting.
- Unique on a torque wrench, the Timestrip® gives a visual indication that the wrench is due for re-calibration.
- Carry Case
- Calibration Certificate
- Part number: 15135
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Operates between: 400 - 1800 lbf.in
- Length: 452 mm
- Weight: 0.95kg
- Packed Length: 505 mm
- Packed Weight: 1.4kg