Norbar 180260 HandTorque HT3-1000 Manual Torque Multiplier 100-1000 N-m 74.0-738.0 lbf-ft
The Norbar 180260 is a compact and versatile Torque Multiplyer that fits in the palm of your hand. The HandTorque HT3-1000 has been designed for use where it is necessary to provide higher torques than would otherwise be possible due to limitations of space or operator strength. Input to the multiplier is via a ratchet torque wrench set to one fifth of the desired output torque. Sold in a cardboard carton.
- At just 1.6 kg (without reaction bar), the HT3-1000 is easy to
- handle and support
- +4% torque multiplication accuracy
- Robust construction means minimal maintenance and long life
- Supplied with 2 reaction bar styles for maximum versatility
- With an outer diameter of just 65mm, the compact design aids applications
- Updated aesthetics with tough silver metallic powder coating - ideal for use within tough, demanding work environments
- Quick change cranked reaction with improved flexibility allowing reaction in 8 orientations
- Small and compact design
- EAN Bar Code: 5060207565622
- Accuracy: ±4%
- Operates between: 100.0 - 1000.0 N-m 74.0 - 738.0 lbf-ft
- Output Square: 3/4"
- Input Square: 1/2"
- Reaction Plate Weight: 0.5 Kg cranked / 0.69 Kg straight
- 5:1 nominal torque multiplication reaction dependant. Ratio with cranked foot is 4.8:1; with straight reaction being 4.9:1
- Weight: 2.7 kg