Pacific Laser Systems PLS5 5 Point Alignment Laser, complete with operating manual, magnetic wall bracket, pendulum target, floor stand, compact carrying case and 1 year warranty.
Lay out reference points faster than traditional, labor intensive methods.
No more swinging plumb bobs. Plumb instantly from floor to ceiling or from
50 feet off the ground! Use PLS as your partner on the jobsite. Self-leveling: no
time wasted with bubble vials. Turn it on and go to work. Take clear, stable
reference points. The new PLS5 is smaller, lighter, and more durable and self-leveling to within 6 degrees - it's the most versatile construction laser alignment tool for the professional contractor. The new PLS5 has 5 bright points with all beams square to each other. This tool does not shoot lines; only points. Plumb from floor to ceiling or from 50 feet off the ground. Shoot level benchmarks and square-on-slab, even in bright sunlight, using the unique PLS pendulum target and laser detector. Save time and money when your bubble vial level or rotary laser is too limited or too complicated for the job. The PLS5 provides the professional contractor more utility than any other construction laser tool in the industry. The PLS5 tool comes complete with pouch, pendulum layout target, magnetic wall bracket, floor stand, and carrying case. The new PLS5 system includes the PLS HVD laser detector.
- Highest accuracy, like no other 5 point laser - 3mm @ 30m
- Highest compensation angle - 6°. With excellent dampening
- Durable and solid thanks to "Intelligent Inside Protection Concept"
- Compact and portable
- Completed with useful accessories
- No more offset between axis
- Pulsed for exterior application
- Operating manual
- Magnetic bracket
- Pendulum target
- Adjustable floor base
- Compact carrying pouch
- 1 Year Warranty
- Dry wall
PLEASE NOTE - Detector mentioned in the video is not included
- Working range: +/- 100'
- Accuracy (all beams): <3mm@30m
- Levelling: Automatic
- Levelling range: +/- 8 degrees
- Power supply: 3 x AA batteries
- Operating time: + 30 ;hours continuous
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 6 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- 5 axis - up, down, front, left, right
- Weight: 0.52 kg