Rothenberger RP30 (6.1130) 30 Bar testing pump, complete with steel test hose which ensures against false readings
This is a fantastic compact pressure testing pump, ideally suited to domestic pipework, including testing underfloor heating systems.
- Single valve system, Simple operation
- Small Dimensions, ideal for confined spaces
- Container made of ABS plastic, impact resistant and non-breakable
- Steel reinforced test hose, no false reading from hose bulging
- Maximum Pressure 30 Bar (420 psi.)
- Tank Capacity: 4.5 litres
- Connection R1/2" BSPT
- Testing and pressure range: 0 - 30 bar, 1 bar steps 0 - 440 psi, 20 psi steps 0 - 6 MPa, 0.1 Mpa steps
- Stroke Capacity: 0.67 oz/stroke
- Dimensions: 17-3/8" x 7-7/8" x 9-1/2" (L x W x H)
- Connections: R 1/2"