Sealey GDM180B Pillar Drill Bench 16-speed 1085mm Height 750w/230v
- One of a comprehensive range of bench pillar drills to suit light industrial, agricultural and woodworking applications.
- Meets Safety of Machinery (Safety) Directives 1992 (and amendments).
- Safety devices fitted include a no voltage release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
- Model No. GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for taking taper shank drill bits.
- All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
- All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
- Mortise attachments are available for all Model No's GDM120B - GDM200F inclusive.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Model No: GDM180B
- Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 20mm
- Spindle Nose Taper: MT3
- Swing: 520mm
- Spindle Centre to Column: 220mm
- Spindle Travel: 80mm
- Number of Speeds: 16
- Speed Range: 120-3000rpm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 495mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 685mm
- Working Table Surface Size: ∅355mm
- Working Base Surface Size: 245 x 240mm
- Overall Base Size: 520 x 320mm
- Column Diameter: 80mm
- Collar Diameter: 75mm
- Overall Height: 1085mm
- Motor Power: 550W - 240V
- Input Power: 750W - 240V
- Weight: 80kg
- Optional Keyless Chuck 16mm: GDMX/KC