Sealey GDM92B Pillar Drill Bench 12-speed 840mm Height 370w/230v
- One of a comprehensive range of bench pillar drills to suit light industrial, agricultural and woodworking applications.
- Safety devices fitted include a no voltage release switch, allowing insurance company approval for use in educational establishments.
- Model No. GDM50B and up have Morse taper spindle housings for accepting taper shank drill bits.
- All models offer multiple speed drives and access to drive belts is denied during operation by mechanical protection.
- All drills are fitted with rack and pinion feed shafts with preset depth control for repetitive work.
- Mortise attachments are available for all Model No's GDM120B - GDM200F inclusive.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 16mm
- Spindle Nose Taper: MT2
- Swing: 314mm
- Spindle Centre to Colomn: 127mm
- Spindle Travel: 60mm
- Number of Speeds: 12
- Speed Range: 210 - 2580rpm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 370mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 480mm
- Working Table Surface Size: ∅250mm
- Working Base Surface Size: 155x 165mm
- Overall Base Size: 340 x 210mm
- Column Diameter: 60mm
- Collar Diameter: 60mm
- Overall Height: 840mm
- Motor Power: 370W - 240V
- Input Power: 550W - 240V
- Weight: 37kg