Sealey PDM155B Pillar Drill Bench 16-speed 1050mm Height 230v
- One of a comprehensive range of Premier bench mounting pillar drills for the professional workshop.
- Features heavy-duty aluminium-bodied motor for long and reliable performance.
- No-volt release switch to prevent inadvertent start up and pulley cover protected by microswitch to prevent drill operating when cover is open.
- Fitted with an integral work light which illuminates the drilling table giving operator a clear view of the drilling process.
- Supplied with flip-up chuck guard.
- Large sized square table fitted with precision rack and pinion height adjustment.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Drilling Capacity (Chuck Size): 16mm
- Spindle Nose Taper: MT2
- Swing: 460mm
- Spindle Centre to Colomn: 190mm
- Spindle Travel: 80mm
- Number of Speeds: 16
- Speed Range: 190 - 3000rpm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Table: 475mm
- Maximum Distance Spindle to Base: 600mm
- Working Table Surface Size: 290 x 290mm
- Working Base Surface Size: 205x 200mm
- Overall Base Size: 495 x 290mm
- Column Diameter: 80mm
- Collar Diameter: 60mm
- Overall Height: 1050mm
- Motor Power: 370W - 240V
- Input Power: 550W - 240V
- Weight: 62kg