Sealey SM2503A Metalworking Mini Lathe 250mm
- Bench mounting miniature lathe small enough to fit into the corner of a workshop.
- Light enough to be truly portable.
- Construction is predominately cast iron and steel.
- Fitted with 150W high torque motor.
- Capacities: 150mm swing over bed and 250mm between centres.
- Features variable speed control, manual or powered lead screw feed, over-load protection.
- Extensive range of accessories available.
- Supplied with ?80mm 3-jaw self centring chuck, tailstock centre and service tools.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Model No: SM2503A
- Swing Over Bed: 150mm
- Distance Between Centres: 250mm
- Spindle Hole Taper: MT2
- Cross Slide Travel: 50mm
- Tailstock Taper: MT1
- Spindle Speed (Variable): 100-2000rpm
- Range of Metric Threads: 5 Pitches (0.5-1.25mm)
- Motor Power: 150W - 230V
- Weight: 23kg