Sealey STW309 Angle Torque Wrench Flexi-head Digital 1/2"sq Drive 20-200nm(14.7-147.5lb.ft)
- One of a comprehensive range of Premier Hand Tools, suitable for daily professional use.
- Rugged and resilient digital torque wrench suitable for workshop and factory use.
- LCD read-out with LED, audible alarm and vibration indicating achieved and target torque levels.
- 180° Flexi-head for increased access in hard to reach applications.
- Features angle mode, eliminating the need for angle gauges and protractors providing an accurate and fast way to measure torque plus angle tightening sequences.
- Will also accumulate angle measurement when multiple turns are required, ideal for use where access is limited.
- Selectable track or peak modes and up to 5 user preset memories available.
- Read-outs in Nm, lb.in, lb.ft, kgf.m or degrees.
- Reversible Chrome Vanadium 72-tooth ratchet allows torque reading in either direction.
- Accurate to ±2% between 10% and 100% of wrench's stated capacity.
- Supplied with test certificate and storage case.
- Life Warranty
- Model No: STW309
- Drive: 1/2"Sq
- Length: 610mm
- Range: 20-200Nm(14.7-147.5lb.ft, 176.5-1770lb.in,2-20.4kg.m)
- Angle Range: 360°
- Battery: 4 x AAA (supplied)