SIP 01445 16" Professional Heavy Duty Wood Bandsaw, complete with micro-adjustable rip fence & cast mitre fence.
Sip always recommend that you use high-quality carbon steel bandsaw blades for general-purpose cutting. These blades have precision-engineered teeth which are milled, set and hardened into a flexible backing strip ensuring long cutting life on wood, plastics and non-ferrous metals.
Selection of the correct blade can dramatically improve blade life and cutting performance. Two important parameters are blade width and tooth pitch (TPI):
Width: Always use the widest blade possible, it is stronger and will withstand greater feed pressure. For cut-off sawing this will be the widest blade the machine will allow.
- Powerful 2200W, 240v (3HP) motor
- 900mm table height
- Dual speed settings, 7 & 14m/sec - For efficient cutting of timber, hardwoods and non ferrous metals
- Quick-Lock micro adjustable rip fence & cast mitre fence
- Fully adjustable blade tensioning and tracking
- Rack and pinion rise and fall guides
- Dust extraction facility, dual outlet
- 254mm maximum cutting depth
- 410mm maximum throat width
- Large cast iron 535mm x 435mm, 0°- 45° tilting table
- Blade 3345mm x 12mm
- 6TPI included
- 10mm to 25mm blade range