Spear & Jackson 1190EL/09 Select Stainless Digging Spade
The Spear & Jackson 1190EL/09 spade is ideal for digging or loosening the ground, or to break up lumps in the soil. It features a polished head for reduced soil adhesion and integrated soft feel grips for two-handed use. The stainless steel design ensures long life and maximum durability.
- Ideal for digging and turning over soil
- Mirror polished stainless steel head for rust resistance and minimal soil adhesion
- Polypropylene shaft with integral ergonomic forward tilting extra wide handle for comfortable use
- Treaded head for comfort underfoot
- Manufactured to exceed the BS3388 British Standard load test
- Spade Length: 1020mm