Use this 5 Litre Pump Action Pressure Sprayer for the continuous spraying of a wide range of liquids
The Spear & Jackson 5LPAPS Pump Action Pressure Sprayer is a manually operated pressure sprayer with a 5-litre capacity. The translucent bottle is clearly marked with graduations in both litres and fluid ounces for accuracy when filling or mixing water-based non-viscous fluids within the bottle. A shoulder strap is included and a pressure release valve is located on the shoulder of the bottle. The bottle also has a pictographic guide on the rear to aid the user in operating the pressure sprayer. The 1.3-metre hose and 560mm watering wand/lance allow the user to access an awkward or less reachable area, and the output can be adjusted from a spray to a mist via the adjustable nozzle.
- Fully adjustable wand nozzle from spray to mist, lockable trigger mechanism and water flow regulator
- Translucent graduated bottle in litres and fluid ounces for accuracy when filling, or mixing within the bottle
- 5 litre pump action pressure sprayer with a pressure release valve and shoulder strap
- Use with water & non-viscous water-based or soluble products including pesticides, herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, fertilisers
- 560mm watering wand/lance and 1.3-metre hose for use in awkward or inaccessible places Created using SPOT IIDP
- Pack size: 185x185x440mm
- Sprayer height: 420mm
- Sprayer diameter: 180mm
- Weight empty: 0.4kg
- Weight full: 5.4kg
Optional accessory - 58LPAPSKIT O Ring Seal Kit.