Spear & Jackson 8170RS Razorsharp Premium Hedge Shears
The Spear and Jackson 81710RS razor-sharp geared hedge shears are ideal for cutting and shaping hedges and shrubs and feature a geared mechanism which provides a mechanical advantage to the user by amplifying the force applied by the blades during use. The hardened carbon steel blades provide lasting sharpness and the PTFE coated upper blade makes cutting smoother. The tubular aluminium handles are strong yet light in weight and have been finished with non-slip comfort grips.
- A geared mechanism for easier cutting - less user effort required
- Hardened carbon steel blades for durability
- Lightweight aluminium handles finished with non-slip comfortable grips
- PTFE coated upper blade for rust resistance and smooth cutting
- Handle Length: 295mm (11.1/2")
- Blade Length: 200mm (8")