Stabila 17832 Type 81 S REM Torpedo Level & Holster 250mm / 10in
The Stabila 17832 Type 81 S REM Torpedo Level has an extra-strong rare-earth magnet system for adhesion to metal objects which leaves the hands free for alignment and adjustment. This compact bevelled shaped level has a die-cast aluminum body, making it one of the sturdiest levels that STABILA makes. The vials are precisely aligned with the milled measuring surface then locked together. This gives you years of accurate levelling. For metal construction and scaffolding in particular, as well as for fitting and welding.
- Compact, tough, cast aluminium profile.
- Slender, trapezoidal profile shape for an optimum, easy grip
- Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system for adhesion to metal objects – leaves the hands free when aligning and adjusting pillars and supports
- With belt pouch – always to hand
- With a length of only 25 cm, the torpedo spirit level is ideally suited for applications in cramped conditions
- Easy cleaning – dirt can be removed thanks to the electrostatic powder coating
- Spirit level with one precision-milled measuring surface – no discolourations on the surface
- STABILA installation technology ensures long-term accuracy – measuring accuracy in normal position is ± 0.5 mm/m and ± 0.75 mm/m in reverse position
- Equipment: 1 horizontal vial, 1 vertical vial, 1 milled measuring surface, rare-earth magnet system (up to 5 times stronger than standard ferrite magnets)
- Measurement accuracy in normal position: 0.50 mm/m
- Measurement accuracy in reverse position: 0.75 mm/m
- Number of measuring surfaces: 1
- Magnet system: Rare-earth magnet
- Size: 25cm / 10 Inch