Stabila LAX400 Pro Liner Multi-Line Self Leveling Laser
The Stabila LAX400 features 360 Horizontal line, two vertical lines at 90 degrees to each other, plumb points, has bright, crisp lines and dot. It will work with or without a receiver.
- Fully automatic, self leveling
- 360 degree level line
- Two vertical lines at 90 degree angle on floor, walls and ceiling
- Plumb dot/points
- Laser pivots 360 degrees inside the housing
- Fast layout fine adjustment knob pivots the right angle lines left/right
- The dual purpose base allows positioning on flat surfaces or on standard 5/8"X11 tripods
- Built-in V-groove rare earth magnetic mount and vertical elevation height adjustment
- Self-leveling mechanism automatically locks on shut-down to prevent transport damage
- Pulsed laser lines for use with optional receiver #07330
- LAX400 laser
- Target plate
- Wall bracket
- High-vis laser goggles
- Hard case
- Self Leveling Range: ± 4°
- Working Range: Visual 60'/490' with receiver
- Accuracy Tolerance Level: +/- 3/8" @ 100'
- Accuracy Tolerance Straightness: +/- 1/4" @ 100'
- Accuracy Tolerance Up Beam: +/- 3/8" @ 100'
- Battery Run Time: 10 Hours
- Batteries: 4 AA
- Laser class: 2
- Output: <1mW
- Laser wavelength: 635nm
- Dimensions: 6"X3.25"X4.5"
- Weight: 1kg