Stanley 0-90-949 MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench 250mm Capacity 35mm
The Stanley 0-90-949 is an adjustable wrench with extra-wide jaws and a bi-material handle for improved grip and comfort. The chrome vanadium forged body has a phosphate finish to eliminate corrosion. The wrench has a millimetre and imperial rule to aid quicker adjustment between sizes. It is ideal for home DIY or professional applications.
- Narrow head design for limited space applications
- Laser-marked SAE and metric jaw scale for easy fastener size
- The forged alloy-steel body increases strength with the extra-wide jaw capacity opens wider than standard adjustable wrenches
- Bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
- Uses include automotive maintenance and repair, plumbing and general assembly tasks
- 5 dimensions: 150 mm / 6’’ – 200 mm / 8’’ – 250 mm / 10’’ – 300 mm / 12’’ - 375 mm / 15''
- Chrome vanadium forged body
- Polished chrome phosphate finish for anti-corrosion protection
- Size: 250mm (10 in)
- Net Weight: 0.445kg