Trend CSB/18424TW CraftPro Saw Blade General Purpose 184mm x 24 Teeth
The Trend CSB/18424TW has a 5/8 inch Bore with a 13/16 inch polygon knock out. The blade is 1mm thick giving a 1.6mm Kerf anti-kickback for Cordless Circular Saws. Sawblades designed for a professional finish in wood, particle board, veneer, plywood, MDF and hardboard. With less teeth which is preferred for ripping along the grain of hard and soft wood and other wood based material. For a coarser finish and faster feed rate. Compatible with Dewalt DCS577 Wormdrive Framing Saw. Features quality carbide tips for high wear resistance.
- Reamed bore to ensure precise fit to spindle.
- Silverbraze to ensure tip is bonded securely to body.
- Body hardened and tempered to maintain trueness.
- Laser etched on reverse to European standard EN847-1/2.
- The Trend name for traceability and a guarantee of quality.
- High grade alloy steel plate body precision ground to maintain flatness.
- Not for use with Bosch GSK 24.
- D: 7 1/4 inch
- D: 184 mm
- Bore: 5/8 inch (13/16 inch polygon knock out)
- Kerf: 1.6 mm
- Plate thick: 1 mm
- No. of Teeth: 24
- Tooth form: ATB + Raker
- Hook: 25 degrees
- Quick Selector: No. T12.5
- Colour Code: Blue