Trend Easyscribe Offset Scribing Tool with Extendable Plate
The Trend E/SCRIBE is a handheld scribing tool suitable for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depths and much more. It has one-handed height adjustment and an adjustable pencil lead. This is the ideal tool for hanging doors, worktops, plinths and skirting, architraves, flooring, window boards, panelling and shopfitting. Comes with 3 spare 2H lead refills.
- Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 1mm to 40mm giving full flexibility
- Use for a multitude of applications
- Can be used as a marking gauge
- Thin guide plate (0.5mm) for access into narrow gaps ensuing full versatility
- The flat base ensures object surface remains in contact ensuring a consistent scribe
- Knurled foregrip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 50mm projection.
- Thumbwheel fine adjustment
- Marks narrow pencil line of 0.7mm width ensuring accuracy
- 3 spare 2H lead refills
- Optional accessory - E/SB/10 EasyScribe Spare Lead Graphites
- Graphite width: 0.7mm
- Graphite grade: 2H
- Weight: 0.2kg