Trend PH/6X25/500 25mm No 6 Pocket Hole Fine Screws (Pack Of 500)
The Trend PH/7X25/500C self-tapping, anti-split pocket hole screws are ideal for use on hardwoods such as oak, maple, walnut and cherry. Their fine thread allows for finer adjustment when working and an extremely tight hold and the large square drive dome head limits slipping from occurring. They are zinc coated which makes them highly corrosion resistant for long life.
- Pack of 500 fine thread square drive self-tapping wood screws to be used with PH/JIG/AK
- Ideal for hardwoods such as oak, maple, walnut and cherry
- Square drive self-tapping screws for use with a No.2 square drive bit to resist slipping (cam out)
- Large dome head
- Zinc coated to reduce corrosion
- Self-tapping tip to drill own hole without splitting
- Screws cannot be used with PH/JIG and PH/JIG/M.
- Thread: Fine
- Size: No.6 (3.4 mm) x 25 mm
- Material: Steel
- Finish: Zinc coated
- Pack Qty: 500 Piece