Trend PH/JIG/M Mini Pocket Hole Jig
For fast and accurate joining of timber and plywood giving strong instant joints.
Supplied with two bases short and long. Long base is used on edge of component, short base allows jointing into corners for refurbishment work.
Solid bushes with variable pitch of 18mm to 54mm with sight arrows to aid pitch setting.
- Use on timber, MDF, plywood and blockboard.
- Allows a variety of joints to be created individually.
- Uses square drive self tapping screws.
- Workpiece can be handled immediately after gluing & screwing creating time saving benefits.
- Requires a clamp to secure mini pocket hole jig to component.
- 50 x Dome head screws
- 1 x Long base
- 1 x Short base
- 1 x HSS drill bit with collar
- 1 x 150mm Square drive bit
- 1 x Hex key 4mm A/F
- 1 x Hex key 2.5mm A/F
- Material thickness min: 16 mm
- Material thickness max: 38 mm
- Material width min: 38 mm
- Hole pitch: 18 mm-54 mm
- Drill diameter: 9.5 mm
- Square drive bit size: No.2
- Screw sizes: No.7 x 30 mm
- Weight: 0.6kg