Choose The Triton 327323 SuperJaws Portable Clamping System for long-lasting service life
The Triton 327323 has a robust, powder-coated, all-steel construction for long-lasting service life. It folds away to 810 x 330 x 295mm and weighs under 17kg for maximum portability. With a powerful 1000kg/2204.62lb clamping force and clamping range of 0-955mm / 0-37 1/2", it is ideal for controlled clamping pressure. The foot-operated clamping feature allows hands-free operation for maximum productivity. Extra-wide tripod base maximises stability for large workpieces.
- Quick-release legs for safe and quick assembly
- Stand-alone design allows 360° access to the work
- Urethane jaw facings provide a protective, slip-resistant grip
- Foot-operated clamping frees hands for full control of the job
- Tripod base for stability and safe operation on uneven surfaces
- Lock/release switch allows fast, trouble-free release of the jaws
- Powerful 1000kg/2204.62lb clamping force & 200kg/440.925lb capacity
- Improved frame and leg design allows setting up and folding down in seconds
- Reversible sliding jaws allow extra-wide 955mm / 37 1/2" clamping width capacity
- Finish: Painted
- Product Weight: 16.75kg
- Product Width: 860mm/ 33 3/4"
- Product Height: 980mm/ 38 1/2"
- Product Length: 880mm/ 34 3/4"
- Folded Size - Width: 330mm/ 13"
- Clamping Method: Foot operated
- Folded Size - Length: 810mm/ 32"
- Clamping Force: 1000kg/ 2204.62lb
- Capacity - Maximum Load: 400.925lb
- Material - Primary Construction: Steel
- Folded Size - Height: 295mm/ 11 1/2"