Zircon Z62134 MultiScanner i700 OneStep Centre Finder
The Zircon MultiScanner i700 OneStep quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. It also locates metal as well as live AC electrical wiring. The ultra-bright display screen, SpotLite Pointing System, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target. The signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 inch (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 inches (38 mm)
- An ultra-bright LCD screen indicates direction, edges and center of studs
- AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 inches deep
- Metal Scan mode detects ferrous metal, such as steel pipe, up to 3 inches (76 mm) deep
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2 inches (51 mm) deep in stud and metal scanning modes
- ACT (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common user errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- Unique floating-head design keeps the scanning head flat on rough surfaces
- Integrated, erasable marker allows for one-handed operation.
- Net Weight: 0.278kg