Mark and Neil start to get ready for winter, here are their tips for what you should be buying right now:
- space heaters
- snow shovels, folding snow shovels (ideal for in the back of the car), heavy duty snow shovels and regular shovels
- hi-vis jackets for the dark early mornings, or for when you’re stumbling down the snowed in motorway
Mark’s spent some time this week writing a cordless jigsaw buying guide, including how to tell the difference between orbital and pendulum action, take a look on the Toolstop blog. And while you’re visiting the blog, be sure to check out the rest of the buying guides.
The guys also discuss some of the latest videos on the YouTube Channel:
- Bosch GBH3-28DFR 3kg SDS+ Rotary Hammer Drill with Quick Change Chuck and GWS660 Angle Grinder
- Makita BUC122 18V 1/4in/115mm LXT Chainsaw
- Makita BVC350 18v Lithium-Ion Cordless Vacuum Cleaner & Dust Extractor
That sets them off on a discussion about what the next Makita power tool will be fitted with an 18v lithium-ion battery.
Over on the Facebook Page we witnessed an interesting discussion between some power tool users about the Makita TW100D impact wrench. Check it out, and remember to use the Facebook Page to ask tips and advice from other power tool users.