UPDATE – THE INITIAL STAGE OF THE COMPETITON WILL CLOSE ONCE WE REACH 30 ENTRIES, SO GET YOUR ENTRIES IN QUICK BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT!
We’re delighted to announce our first ever Toolstop Apprentice of the Year award competition, the aim of which is to identify the UK’s top trades apprentice, and reward them accordingly.
We’ve partnered with Hitach, Bosch, Makita, Metabo, DeWALT, Stanley (in partnership with Harrison & Clough) and G Sharp Tools to pull together £2000 worth of hand and power tools.
Watch our video explaining the competition on Toolstop TV (click here).
How Do You Enter?
Very simply, click here to visit the competition page on Facebook, or enter by following the instructions below.
Who Can Enter?
If you’re an employer training apprentices, you can enter one or more of them, telling us your reasons why they should be our Apprentice of the Year.
And obviously if you’re an apprentice yourself, and you’re based in the UK, you can put yourself forward!
What Happens Next?
At the end of the competition period the 3 entries with the most votes progress to the final Judges’ round where the Toolstop team will decide who is crowned Apprentice of the Year 2013.
Good luck to everyone who enters, and remember, get your pals VOTING for your entry!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary, entry is free
2. The promoter is Toolstop Limited, Ashley Drive, Uddingston G71 8BS
3. The competition is open to anyone in the UK aged 16 or over
4. The judges’ decision is final and unchallengeable. The judges may also decide, in their absolute discretion, to change the rules of the competition while it is running if it appears to them that it would be equitable or desirable to do so. No correspondence will be entered into.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to require the winner to participate in publicity events in relation to this competition. In particular, the Promoter may publish the winner-s name and hometown, photographs and footage of winners with their prize in future editions of its publications and websites. By participating in the competition, each participant agrees to grant the Promoter and its affiliates the rights to use the winner’s name, occupation and image in promoting future Toolstop Apprentice of the Year competitions. Each participant further confirms that the publishing or broadcast of such material will not breach any third party-s intellectual property or associated rights and that any necessary permissions have been obtained.
6. To the full extent permissible by law, neither the Promoter nor its parent company, affiliates, directors, officers, employers or agents shall be liable to you for any claim in respect of any losses (including without limitation special, indirect or consequential losses), injuries, or damages of any kind whatsoever arising from or connected to the competition.
7. Entrants will be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions upon entering the competition.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or change the competition at any time if circumstances make this necessary.
Value of prizes is correct at the time of competition launch (2nd October 2013)