Draper Variable Speed Wood Lathe delivers a smoother, vibration-free operation
The Draper 60989 Variable Speed Wood Lathe is a woodturning machine with a variable speed 550W motor. The lathe is fitted with a digital speed display on the headstock. The cast iron construction provides maximum rigidity and strength helping deliver a smoother, vibration-free operation. The Draper wood lathe is supplied with an 80mm faceplate and 150mm tool rest.
- Cast iron construction provides maximum rigidity
- Powerful variable speed 550W motor
- Fitted with a digital speed display
- Diameter turning capacity: 305mm
- Centre turning capacity: 457mm
- Speeds-variable: 650-3800r/pm
- Spindle thread size: 3/4"
- Spindle taper: MT1
- Weight: 32kg