A top quality insulated screwdriver set from the Draper Ergo Plus Range
Insulated screwdrivers are required when working with electricity. This Draper VDE screwdriver set contains slotted and Pozi screwdrivers which have been tested to 10kV for working on live circuits of 1kV AC and 1.5kV DC. Made from alloy steel, they are long-lasting and robust and with their soft-grip handles they are comfortable in use.
- VDE screwdrivers tested to 10kV, suitable for working on live circuits of 1kV AC and 1.5kV DC
- The blades are manufactured from hardened, tempered and chemically blacked SVCM+ alloy steel
- Fully insulated ergonomic soft-grip handles with deep-set blade sheath for total safety
- 4 x Plain slot screwdrivers: 2.5 x 100, 4 x 100, 5.5 x 125, 6.5 x 150mm
- 3 x PZ TYPE: No. 0 x 60, No. 1 x 80, No. 2 x 100mm
- Pack Qty: 7 piece