Eclipse EOHBC24 One Handed Bar Clamp & Spreader 24 Inch / 600mm
The Eclipse EOHBC24 is suitable for a variety of medium-duty woodworking applications. Its carbon steel bar and reinforced nylon body ensure maximum strength and durability delivering up to 150 kg of clamping force. The quick-release insert trigger enables the clamps to be quickly positioned and released whilst protecting the work surface from marks.
- Carbon steel bar and reinforced nylon body for strength and durability and can achieve a sustainable clamping force up to 150 Kgf
- Ideal for medium-duty clamping and temporary hold down work.
- The quick-release insert trigger enables the clamps to be quickly positioned and released.
- The easy push-button system allows a quick change from a clamp to a spreader
- Ergonomically designed soft feel pistol grip handle is comfortable to use
- The removable pads stay fixed to the clamp and have an additional toe-in feature giving an even distribution of clamping force across the workpiece protecting it from marking damage
- Clamping capacity: 600mm / 24"
- Minimum spreading capacity: 168mm (6 5/8")
- Maximum spreading capacity: 800mm (31 1/2")