Small yet mighty, this demolition wrecking bar from Gutster provides fast and effortless demolition in cramped areas
Want all the features of a Gutster bar but with limited workspace? Then the GB04 is for you! This model is shorter in length, measuring only 0.762 metres, which makes it handy in cramped working conditions. It has a nail puller incorporated in the cast spear-shaped head and the unique design allows for an easier, faster, and safer demolition process. The design allows for maximum leverage, giving you the ability to maintain a better posture while working. The demo bar straddles the stud/joist/beam making the fulcrum point used for prying stable with points to get under hardwood and also works well for piercing drywall. This bar is most popular with trades who use the bar above the floor (wall, ceiling, cabinet demolition).
- Perfect for tight spaces, measuring only 30 inches in length
- General contractors will find a variety of uses for this demolition bar
- Can be used for tile removal
- Can be used for fire and rescue
- Perfect for DIY projects
- A nail puller at the back of the head allows you to remove nails without having to bend over and risk back injury or slip and fall
- One tool, multiple uses
- Use it to lift floorboards, decking, and tiles, demolish walls, bring down old ceilings and kitchen cabinets, pierce holes in drywall and more!
- The Gutster Bar allows you to maintain an upright posture while working (no more bending over or kneeling) to protect your back
- Rip, gut, and pry, as well as pull up nails
- Length: 0.762 metres / 30"
- Cast Head
- Tubular Handle