The DH 36DMA is first SDS-max cordless rotary hammer that uses the high-power BSL36B18 battery and a brushless motor
The HiKOKI DH 36DMA has a compact body (490mm) with an impact rate of 2860 per minute and impact energy of 8.5 Joules. HiKOKI is the new brand name for Hitachi. It delivers a drilling speed and demolition performance comparable to its corded counterpart. With part of its aluminium die-cast cylinder case and crankcase exposed, the DH 36DMA looks robust and sophisticated. Equipped with Constant speed control, 4 level variable speed, Reactive Force Control (RFC) as a safety feature and a one-push bit holder. The HiKOKI low vibration handle, which consists of the upper unit with rubber dampers and the lower unit with a hinge, reduces vibration and user fatigue, offering high productivity. The Machine comes with 2 x BSL36B18 36V Multi-Volt Batteries 4.0Ah (18V = 8.0Ah).
- Constant speed control
- 4 level variable speed
- Reactive Force Control (RFC) safety feature
- Compact body
- One push bit holder
- 36V Multi Volt batteries for higher power output similar to mains powered tools.
- Batteries are compatable with existing HiKOKI 18v tools.
- Offers unprecedented power output of up to 1080W.
- Power output similar to mains powered tools when used with a 36V tool
- Automatically switches between 18V and 36V depending on the tool in use.
- Fast charging - only 32 minutes with UC18YSL3 charger.
- 4 stage battery level indicator with diagnostic function.
- Compatible with existing 18V chargers and the new UC36YSL.
- Compact and lightweight - similar size and weight as existing 18V 5Ah & 6Ah batteries.
- Side Handle
- Depth Stop
- 2 x BSL36B18 36V Multi-Volt Batteries 4.0Ah (18V = 8.0Ah)
- UC18YSL3 14.4V - 18V Charger
- Grease 30g
- Carry Case
- Overall length: 496mm
- Impact energy: 8.5 Joules
- Full load impact rate: 1420-2860/min
- Capacity: Drill bit 40mm
- Capacity: TCT core bit 105mm
- Weight without battery: 6.9kg
Automatic Voltage Change between 36V and 18V
HiKOKI MULTI VOLT batteries are made to be compatible with the current HiKOKI 18V slide range and change between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah (BSL36A18) / 4.0Ah (BSL36B18) and 18V 5.0Ah (BSL36A18) / 8.0Ah (BSL36B18), according to the tool used. The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion batteries, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offer huge cordless power over 1,000W.
1,080W (BSL36A18) & 1,440W (BSL36B18) High Power Output.
You can read more in our HiKOKI Multivolt blog post - How Does HiKOKI Multi-Volt work