Achieve a power output similar to that of a mains-powered machine with this 36V cordless hammer drill
The HiKOKI DH 36DMA has a compact body (490mm) with an impact rate of 2860 per minute and impact energy of 8.5 Joules. HiKOKI is the new brand name for Hitachi. The DH 36DMA is the first SDS-max cordless rotary hammer that uses the high-power BSL36B18 battery and a brushless motor. It delivers a drilling speed and demolition performance comparable to its corded counterpart. With part of its aluminium die-cast cylinder case and crankcase exposed, the DH 36DMA looks robust and sophisticated. Equipped with Constant speed control, 4 level variable speed, Reactive Force Control (RFC) as a safety feature and a one-push bit holder. The HiKOKI low vibration handle, which consists of the upper unit with rubber dampers and the lower unit with a hinge, reduces vibration and user fatigue, offering high productivity. The Machine is sold in a carry case with a side handle, depth stop and grease but without batteries or charger.
- 36V Multi Volt batteries for higher power output similar to mains powered tools.
- Batteries are compatible with existing HiKOKI 18v tools.
- Offers unprecedented power output of up to 1080W.
- Power output similar to mains powered tools when used with a 36V tool
- Automatically switches between 18V 5.0Ah and 36V 2.5Ah depending on the tool in use.
- Fast charging - only 32 minutes with UC18YSL3 charger (not supplied).
- 4 stage battery level indicator with diagnostic function.
- Compatible with existing 18V chargers and the new UC36YSL.
- Side Handle
- Depth Stop
- Grease 30g
- Carry Case
- Overall length: 496mm
- Impact energy8.5 Joules
- Full load impact rate: 1420-2860/min
- Capacity: Drill bit 40mm
- Capacity: TCT core bit 105mm
- Weight without battery: 6.9kg
Automatic Voltage Change between 36V and 18V
The HiKOKI MULTI VOLT batteries are constructed to be compatible with the latest HiKOKI 18V slide range and automatically change between 2 voltages, 36V 2.5Ah (BSL36A18) / 4.0Ah (BSL36B18) and 18V 5.0Ah (BSL36A18) / 8.0Ah (BSL36B18), according to the tool used. The MULTI VOLT Lithium-ion batteries, paired with MULTI VOLT 36V tools, offer unprecedented cordless power over 1,000W.
1,080W (BSL36A18) &sses