Metabo BE622 240V - 620W High Torque Rotary Drill
The BE 622 is a compact, high torque rotary drill for tough jobs. Ideal for drilling with large diameter hole saws, augers and torque screws Die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation. Very high torque 35Nm through a 3 stage gearbox
The Metabo rotary drill range is designed and built to meet the needs of the industrial world. Be it for applications in wood, metal, plastic, liquids, ceramic or masonry Metabo has a drill in the range to suit.
Rotary only drills are usually considered as specialist machines, however Metabo‘s vast range can cover a whole host of applications. This class are in their element for high tolerance drilling in wood, plastic and metal. Small high speed models come into their own for those repetitive small jobs where as high torque models are ideal for use with diamond cores, torque screws, augers and paddles etc.
- Voltage: 240V
- Torque 35 Nm
- Drill diameter in - Steel 16 mm - Softwood 40 mm
- Speeds at no load 0 - 550 /min
- Rated input power 620 W
- Speed at rated load 330 /min
- Collar diameter 43 mm
- Spindle thread 1/2" -20 UNF
- Chuck capacity 1,5 - 13 mm
- Spindle with hexagon recess 6,35 mm
- Weight (excluding mains lead) 2,1 kg
- Packing Weight (kg): 3.23