Norbar 17221 HT3 Torque Multiplier Kit 2700Nm (3/4in input, 1in output)
The 'Highwayman' torque multiplier has been designed for use where it is necessary to provide higher torques than would otherwise be possible due to limitations of space or operator strength. Input to the multiplier is via a ratchet torque wrench set to one fifth of the desired output torque
- 5:1 torque multiplication, accuracy guaranteed better than +/-4%.
- Supplied with two reaction bar styles for maximum versatility.
- Robust construction means minimal maintenance and long life.
- Supplied in a carrying case, the Highwayman is ideal for inclusion in the heavy vehicle kit.
- Reaction bar
- Reaction foot
- Carry case
- Product's Accuracy: +/- 4%
- Tool Weight: 3.8 Kg
- Operates between: 200.0 - 2000.0 lbf-ft, 270.0 - 2700.0 N-m, 27.0 - 270.0 kgf-m
- Multiplication Ratio: 5:1
- Output Square: 1"
- Input Square: 3/4"
- Velocity Ratio: 5.333:1
- Plate Weight: 1.3kg